Re: GTG web

Sorry for not replying sooner, there was a sudden deadline I didn't know
about in my school.
I started working on it, and one of the first bumps was the lack of tag
functions in GTG's dbus interface (like getting the tag list and tag
colors). I worked around it and we now have limited tag support (no tag
list and no colors), so there's no hurry, but it would be nice to have :)

And I'm looking forward to the web-taskforce :D