Re: GTG web

Am 08.03.2012 05:05, schrieb Karlo Jež:
I started working on it, and one of the first bumps was the lack of tag
functions in GTG's dbus interface (like getting the tag list and tag
colors). I worked around it and we now have limited tag support (no tag
list and no colors), so there's no hurry, but it would be nice to have :)

Could you write down a list of functions/methods you miss in DBus interface? I could work on it, implement it and merge into trunk. We would like to make the web interface as a standard interface besides GTK interface. When you hit an obstacle, please write about it. We can do something about it together.

Lionel > What about implementing another DBus interface? Just for web and future GTK client. Programs are allowed to implement more than one DBus interface. We could have one interface for external tools including GTCli and another one for internal communication between Web/GTK interface and GTG core.

What do you say?

Izidor