Re: About the redesign effort WAS Re: GTG Redesign

Le 25/03/12 19:49, meg ford a écrit :
> I did get liblarch through git, but I had to install liblarch_gtk
> separately. Why is that?

If you use trunk version of GTG, you should also use trunk version of
liblarch (which contains liblarch_gtk).

Forget about packages and setup.py or anything. Just launch GTG trunk
from within the folder with ./gtg and but the liblarch folder on the
same level.

(it looks like liblarch is packaged in Fedora but without
liblarch_gtk, that may be the root of your problem)

<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Egtg/gtg/trunk/view/head:/GTG/core/search.py>

> Joao worked on Search dialog where you could set it up from UI. In
> the

> https://live.gnome.org/Design/HIG?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=index2.png

<https://live.gnome.org/Design/HIG?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=index2.png>

> <https://live.gnome.org/Design/HIG?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=index2.png

<https://live.gnome.org/Design/HIG?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=index2.png>>).

That's pretty much it. Looking forward to your answers,