Re: GTG Redesign: Step 1

I appologize fo jumping onto another subject, but could somebody explain to
me the difference between the Closed task and Dismissed task?

If Dismissed task is the one that the user decides no to do anymore, what
is a Closed task? The one that is already finished/accomplished and sort of
archived?

Radina