Re: GTG Redesign: Step 1

However, you need to use color only as a secondary indicator of state. This
comes up quite often in icon design in GNOME and the tango icon sets. For
example, I had to redesign the "appointment urgent" icon for symbolic
because it used red as the only indicator of state. It's a difficult
question.

Meg