Re: GTG Redesign: Step 1

Thanks, Walter, I imagined that was the case...

The only problem I see here is that Open/Closed also describe other very
general concept so we may have a confusion in a sense that "Close an Open
task" actually means two different things:

1. marking an open task as completed (task won't be open/active anymore)
2. close a window of an open task (task remains open/active)

Cheers,
Radina