Re: New task state: waiting

Hello,
 I think that the "waiting" state is useful. I have actually been wondering
why none of our competitors (that I know of) has it.
Speaking of re-design, another feature that I've found crucial to me is the
ability of choosing the task ordering. Every morning, I'd like to be able
to quickly sort tasks in the order that I will execute them  (in the
workview). Then, during the day, I will just pop the top task, do it, and
repeat. One competitor that has this is Pivotal Tracker (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTYcHg51sWY).

Luca