Re: New task state: waiting

On 06/15/2012 05:58 PM, Luca Invernizzi wrote:
Hello,
  I think that the "waiting" state is useful. I have actually been
wondering why none of our competitors (that I know of) has it.
Speaking of re-design, another feature that I've found crucial to me is
the ability of choosing the task ordering. Every morning, I'd like to be
able to quickly sort tasks in the order that I will execute them  (in
the workview). Then, during the day, I will just pop the top task, do
it, and repeat. One competitor that has this is Pivotal Tracker
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTYcHg51sWY).

Luca

I agree, I miss ordering/prioritizing tasks a lot in GTG. As you can see on the mockups for new GTG design, tasks will be sorted automagically (by due date, start date and your preference combined). I thought abotu an algorithm for it, I have to solve few design glitches and write it down here.

Izidor