Re: Reoccurring tasks blueprint

Thanks.

To be honest, I don't know that there is only one correct way to
implement this. I think that simplicity is important, and that things
work in a predictable and consistent way for users.

We don't have reoccurring tasks today; so it would seem that most any
implementation would be a large step forward in this particular area.

I will try to get the blueprint updated soonish.

thanks much
tim