Re: Making sure a certain tag is applied to every task

> Hello.
>
> I have the @p tag for periodic tasks and the @np tag for non-periodic
> tasks. Each task should be either periodic or non-periodic. At the moment I
> set the gray color for both the @p and @np tags and I just make sure that
> every task has a gray square.

Both the p and np tags have gray color?

> The fact is I'd like to avoid using a color for periodic/non-periodic
> tasks because I already have colors for @1/@2/@3 tag priorities, and
> priority is more important for me to recognise than periodicity.

I am not sure if I understand it clearly, from my interpretation:
You want to add p and np tags to the tasks as and when they are created and
you do not want to give them task colors, right?

Well just a random hack here.
You can create 2 parent tasks: Periodic ('A') with tag p and non periodic
('B') with tag np, both without any start or due dates
Now add all your periodic tasks as sub-tasks of A and non-periodic tasks as
sub-tasks of 'B' and use workview

Once the recurring tasks feature is added. Your problem will be solved.