Re: Fwd: Re: Proposal to use a different policy for translations for GTG

Hi Lionel and GTG devs,

2010/2/3 Lionel Dricot <ploum@xxxxxxxxx>:

> 1) We have to see what does it change.
>
> 2) if we keep it that way, we have to send a mail to our community and
> post on the blog to inform them.

That would be really great. You can also use the announcement section
for your project (as you already do) to send out translations relevant
information.
A good way to interact with translators could be to inform them, say
two weeks before, of an upcoming release, so that they can work on it.

If you would like, you can also send a message to the Launchpad
Translators mailing list: you don't need to be subscribed, we can let
the message through.

> Milo > is the setting right now as it should be ?

Yes, the settings are OK.

Thank you.

Ciao.

--