Re: Fwd: Re: Proposal to use a different policy for translations for GTG

I'm fine with experimenting things this way. I think one major addition
would also be to have a stricter release schedule, giving more time to
translators. For 0.2.1, we merged features requiring translations the day of
the release (I'm the culprit here): not good at all.