Re: GTG port to GTK3

Hi Joe,

Awesome work!

Port GTG to GTK3 and to Python3 (the numbers are just coincidence :D) is on our roadmap for the next release. It is hard to do it now because it is like shooting on a moving object. We are still working at the main branch and creating merge conflicts. Merging those 2 branches would be extremely hard. When the code is frozen for the release, that's the best time to break the stuff :)

I reviewed your liblarch code and it looks great. (Although I haven't run it yet). Looking forward to your pull request. :) It might not be merged immediately (we need working GTK2 version for releasing GTG 0.3).

Did you used a script for changes in your GTG branch on launchpad? those are so many changes... I'll review them later (when working on the port) Your branch is linked to the bug #897136

https://bugs.launchpad.net/gtg/+bug/897136

Thanks for your work. It can't be merged immediately but we will use your contribution later.

Izidor