holland-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: holland v1.0.6

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 7:38 AM, Tim Soderstrom
<tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Speaking of the new year, we missed our date for the code jam. Is another one scheduled? I would like to start getting back into the code here pretty soon (going to spend some time in it today to get some ideas for an OpenLDAP provider) and those things seemed pretty helpful for that sort of thing.

We haven't scheduled another code jam yet.  Jason is working on an
alternate CLI frontend/replacement.   I've made good progress in
several v1.1 items which I'll probably push out this weekend.   I
think it's a good time for another code jam.

~Andy