Re: Problems with HP Pavalion Dv6-3031ss

Hi,

I found a new method in your SSDT2.dsl file:

\_SB.PCI0.P0P3.PEGP._OFF

we didn't have this one in the test_off.sh file in acpi_call, I've added it
now.

I am not sure where is the problem with the switcheroo code, someone else
who has looked closer at it should be able to answer...