Re: [HP Pavilion DM4 1162sf] Core i5 + Ati Mobility Radeon HD 5470 problems...

Many thanks for all these informations ! I did not know this bug report !

regarding modeset, for me it's the same (blacklist or modeset) as in this
configuration i do not have access to vga_switcheroo ...

I'm waiting for a full support (full 3D on radeon when playing and using
intel card all the other time...)

Wish that things will evolve quickly ;)

Thanks a new time for your feedback!