Fwd: switching cards on bumblebee, dell vostro 3500

After installing 1.6.1 I made the manual change in the Dell XPS
enable/disable scripts and that seemed to work. However, I have not been
able to get the nvidia-current.ko to load. There is a message in there
somewhere about nvidia_current not being found, so I think there is a
misspelling of hyphen and underline. I tried renaming the .ko file but that
did not help.

Then, just now, I tried to reboot, and I could not. So getting to recovery
mode and uninstalling bumble made it better again. I'm not sure where to go
from here. But at least I can use my machine again.

Marvin Budd