Re: Loading a web java applet with optirun64/bumblebee

Héctor,

    I suspect vglrun only works for stand alone apps as opposed to
embedded windows as used by plugin, so perhaps this is not possible?  I
don't have much knowledge of vgl before using bumblebee so I can't help
much at this I'm afraid.

Regards,
Steve