NVIDIA® GeForce GT 540M w/Optimus 1GB on a Toshiba Satellite P750/02J Notebook

Hi

Has the current version of Bumblebee been tested to work on the

NVIDIA® GeForce GT 540M w/Optimus 1GB on a Toshiba Satellite P750/02J
Notebook ?

If so what feature do and do not work please?

There is a good deal for this laptop at dicksmith and I'm tempted to buy
but I work primarily in linux so I would like to be able to use it with
Ubuntu 11.04 or later.

Thanks in advance

Srimal
--