Re: Discrete-Power-Off on Acer Travelmate 8472TG doesn't work

Those ON and OFF lines are code that can be inserted in
/etc/bumblebee/cardon
and /etc/bumblebee/cardoff which needs Bumblebee. See
https://github.com/Bumblebee-Project/Bumblebee/wiki/ACPI-Removed for how to
use those calls. Note that the card has to be on before suspending or the
card
won't be useable until the PCI configuration space is reinitialized. Sorry
for the
technical details, I just try to be complete.

I'll see if there is an automated way to detect this kind of methods and
integrate
it in bbswitch.