Re: bbswitch and bumblebeed

Hi,

Well, you convinced me, I switched back to Bumblebee :)

Unfortunately https://github.com/Bumblebee-Project/Bumblebee/issues/184

I'm looking forward to David Airlie's PRIME as it looks to be what will
be finally the definitive solution,hoping you're tracking it.

Thanks in advance for your work.

Nuno

--
"To be more successful is not, however, to be either completely successful with a single problem or notably successful with any large number. The success of a paradigm--whether Aristotle's analysis of motion, Ptolemy's computations of planetary position, Lavoisier's application of the balance, or Maxell's mathematization of the electromagnetic field--is at the start largely a promise of success discoverable in selected and still incomplete examples. Normal science consists in the actualization of that promise, an actualization achieved by extending the knowledge of those facts that the paradigm displays as particular revealing, by increasing the extend of the match between those facts and the paradigm's predictions, and by further articulation of the paradigm itself.
(Thomas Kuhn, "The Structure of Scientific Revolutions", Pg. 23-24.)