Re: Discrete-Power-Off on Acer Travelmate 8472TG doesn't work

Huh, that was not what I expected. Could you re-run the commands, but then
add sudo cat /proc/acpi/call after each sudo tee /proc/acpi/call command?
Please
attach dmesg as well and cat /proc/cmdline

Try using one space as separator as well. When I tried multiple spaces
between
_DSM and the arguments, I got an "Method call failed: Error: AE_SUPPORT"
error.

Thanks,
Lekensteyn