indicator-sound-developers team mailing list archive

Re: libindicate-qt and menu

Hi Vsevolod,

Now
applications with canRaise()==false and with canRaise()==true are
similar in behaviour

Yes this would be a bug in the sound menu. Please feel free to file one. I will get around to fixing it this cycle.

Conor