Re: Subversion Repository

> Please contact Igor and get "write access" to the repository if you do
> not already have them. If you are opposed to this for some reason,
> then I request that you at least synchronize your source with the
> "internat" directory in the repository because it includes an "ru"
> translation which your website does not, and that you include the
> "internat" directory in your future source zip files. But clearly
> some of us think it would be better to use subversion for the source
> code maintenance.

I second that. If this does become the primary repository is there any
chance that the rest of the source material can be included? The
modules, library, docs, etc.

It's a bit of pain that there isn't a single upstream source for the
complete distribution. To create the Debian packages I have to
download both the source package and a binary package and assemble the
parts to manufacture my own complete upstream source bundle. Also, of
course, things like the models should really be version controlled
too. And I'd get proper line endings instead of windows style in
everything in the official packages.

Richard.