Re: Subversion Repository

Richard,

If you can provide some description on how you would like this tree
arranged, I can add the docs, modules, help, etc. for you. Maybe set
it up and mail me a tar file as a means of communicating the desired tree.

It may be that we have to wedge a container directory above what we
have now. Think about it carefully, and let me know, no hurry.

If we do all the leg work, than maybe Jean-Pierre will buy into it.
Even without his support, we can maintain it, but it would be more
work that way I think.

Thanks,

Dick