Re: Re: Subversion Repository

> If you can provide some description on how you would like this tree
> arranged, I can add the docs, modules, help, etc. for you. Maybe set
> it up and mail me a tar file as a means of communicating the desired tree

For our purposes we already have a svn repo here, you can have a look at the
layout we've used here:
https://svn.flexserv.de/kicad/trunk/kicad-0.0.20070525/

There is a note explaining the creation of the artificial upstream bundle
here:
https://svn.flexserv.de/kicad/trunk/kicad-0.0.20070525/debian/upstreampackage.txt

To summarise it's basically a case of taking the following 6 directories & 2
files (from the current binary package) and putting them in the top level of
the source tree along side the existing directories:

* "modules" dir (except a couple of pdf datasheets) (10mb)
* "library" dir (1.6mb)
* "help" dir (32mb)
* "demos" dir (3.2mb)
* "internat" dir (2.4mb)
* "template" dir (8k)
* kicad_icon.png
* news.txt

It's nothing fancy, but together with the existing source code this makes a
complete set of source material, allowing you to build the complete binary
distribution. This may very well not be perfect, but I'm flexible. If you
think all the non-code stuff should be in a single sub-directory or such,
simple things like that are easy enough for me to accommodate in the
packaging make system.

Thanks,
Richard.
 ------=_Part_66268_11823774.1180452286336 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1

&gt; If you can provide some description on how you would like this tree<br>&gt; arranged, I can add the docs, modules, help, etc. for you. Maybe set<br>&gt; it up and mail me a tar file as a means of communicating the desired tree
 ------=_Part_66268_11823774.1180452286336--