Re: Re: Two serious bugs in eeschema & pcbnew

durianblengin wrote:
> Perhaps the best way is to have some button to exclude from
> selection levels, and this is already (implicitly) so.

I think a quick way to hide/unhide layers from view and selection
would be quite useful. E.g., there could be an on/off button for
each active layer at the bottom left.

"Pcb" has this, and I miss it quite often when doing crowded layouts.
I actually wonder how people manage to do dense layouts with more
than two layers without getting extremely confused.

> Still remains the case when you
> put two identical items one over another... but this is sick.

I guess Kicad should just refuse operations that could result in
this.

- Werner

/ Werner Almesberger, Buenos Aires, Argentina werner@... /