Re: MacOSX version

On 22. nov. 2007, at 23:38, Renaud Helias wrote:

And then I made a Realise version consist on a pkg for wxWidget 2.8 library install and a dmg for Eeschema (tryed on another computer ok)

On Mac OS X, you should use wxWidgets 2.6, due to problems with the current version of the 2.8 version.

Unfortunately, I haven't had time to look closer into actually using KiCad on Mac, but hopefully, some day I'll get around to it.

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.