SVN snapshots

Hallo gentlemen,

as you can see, I don't have much time to release svn snapshot as often I used to, because I'm very busy at work.

If you want to download Linux or source snapshot, please go to http://beischer.com/kicad, where I can put these packages automatically by means of bash script.

Windows snapshot I'd like to release at least once a week and post it to sf.net site.

In future I intend to automatize all of these and let it work alone. I hope I'll soon figure out, how to croscompile for Windows on Linux machine, to be able to make it all by meas of bash script.

And about bash script; can anyone please help me with it? I need to test every operation's exit code and progress script according to this exit code. There must be the way, but I don't see it :-(

That is all for now.

Milan

Follow ups