Latest SVN creates unusual directorys in windows system

Hi,
I've just downloaded the latest snapshot (kicad-20080324-r931-win32.zip).
It creates a separate bin and share directory as well as duplicates of
the demo and internat directories.
This means the windows executables have to be moved manually into the
winexe directory so as to avoid duplicates.
Has this release been created with a linux script?
Please adjust the script so that it preserves the structure used in a
windows installation.
Thanks.

David.

P.S I'm not against using Kicad on Linux, It's just that I have to use
it on XP at work.

Follow ups