Re: OSX suggestions.

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dick Hollenbeck <dick@...> wrote:

> Can you please put comments into each #if[n]def so that I can understand
> the purpose of each. Maybe we can find common ground here, code which
> could work on windows, linux and osx. But I have understand your
> objectives of each change.

This is one of the steps, due the limitation of have one wxDC at time drawing on a Window.
The current code draws the message on the msgpanel.cpp at each call of Affiche_1_Parametre method; this requires the creation and use of an additionalwxDC not
allowable for example during a load of an *.brd file.

The patch avoids painting during the call of the Affiche_1_Parametre and defers it to the
OnPaint event.

I've used many if[n]def to preserve the current behaviour on the other platforms than Mac,
that could appreciate to see changes in real-time.