Re: Re: OSX: pcbnew with CORE_GRAPHICS.

On further investigation there is too much dependency in PCBNEW on the GR_XOR and GR_OR modes. The path of least resistance is for you Mac users to get someone to fix the wxMac for you, i.e. find out what needs to be done to get wxOR mode working. And find out if wxXOR is working or not and make it work if not.

There is way too much code in PCBNEW that depends on this. I just went through it all tonight. Trust me.

Dick

Problems in MAC land:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.wxwindows/browse_frm/thread/cec077cadc13c4bf/3d04bee7ff8aa4e4?hl=en&lnk=st&q=wxMac+wxOR#3d04bee7ff8aa4e4
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.wxwidgets.devel/82609/match=wxMac+wxOR

Will your Macs run Linux?

Maybe THAT is the path of least resistance.

Not my problem here on Linux.

Dick