Re: Re: OSX: pcbnew with CORE_GRAPHICS.

On Apr 1, 2008, at 1:54 PM, jean-pierre charras - INPG wrote:
This is *exactly* the case.
I never used blend/alpha functionality instead of OR mode (it did not
exists when i started kicad), but i think this is a good idea.

Thanks for clearing this up :)
Since COPY may hide some layers, we should have some kind of blending functionality. However, this is probably not critical, so using COPY for now (only for the Mac port) is a good start I think.

But moving objects still must use the XOR mode
(i am not sure full redraw of the screen when moving an object is
useable for large and complex boards)

I agree.

~/= Marius

--
We are Elektropeople for a better living.