Re: Re: OSX: pcbnew with CORE_GRAPHICS.

Jonas Diemer a écrit :

Am Dienstag 01 April 2008 13:54:55 schrieb jean-pierre charras - INPG:
> But moving objects still must use the XOR mode
> (i am not sure full redraw of the screen when moving an object is
> useable for large and complex boards)

We have GetBoundingBox( ), so we could only redraw the affected area...

Of course but it can be all the screen, for large objects or move blocks...

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS
Maître de conférences

Recherche :
Grenoble Image Parole Signal Automatique (GIPSA - INPG)
46, Avenue Félix Viallet
38031 Grenoble Cedex