Re: New developer, SVN commits

My name is Martin.
I am advanced C programmer and and a intermediate C++ mostly because I work on embedded systems (in Linux) and I do not use many C++ features because they add too much bloat. I use it mainly for GUI where I use FLTK toolkit. I write assembly when necessary :-o

I never worked on an open source project but I use many of them and compile them frequently. I used CVS and SourceSafe so I am used to the process. Installed uncrustify.

So what is the issue with build versions being so different between SVN and nightly.
I thought they should be the same.

I have cleaned up polygon/math_for_graphics.cpp so there are no more warnings and I will be waiting for write access.

I do not think I can do too much fixing at first because of limited time and not understanding the source code fully but in couple of months I should be better.
I just need something easy at first to get started and to practice.

Martin