Re: Re: Compilation with Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition.

This is distressing, do I understand correctly that someone originaly bought one copy of DialogBlocks and generated the dialogs? And if new dialogs are needed only he can do it?

I have seen in the last few months that the Kicad team is very cautious about licences. Is this some marginal case?

Alain