Re: Re: Versioning and multiple kicad Sites.

Hello Jean-Pierre!

http://kicad.sourceforge.net/wiki <http://kicad.sourceforge.net/wiki> is useful because volunteers can work on it.
No problems to have official releases and snapshots on sourceforge, but
a volunteer is needed to maintain them (i cannot make all the work).
Mainly, this also involves info updates on sourceforge pages.
I know there are volunteers.

From time to time I make an updates at wiki and download area, but I
have a lack of time for this.
I do not use KiCad at all - this is the main problem :-)
But I will do all possible from my side to support KiCad as time permit.
My hope is a "KiCad is comparable with commercial programs" in future.

These differents sites on sourceforge were created by volunteers, not by
me (this is not a problem for me, just the proof kicad has some
enthusiasts users).
So i do not intend to remove or change these sites.
These volunteers must work together.
But once again, i cannot make all the work

Just guys who created this sites must be aware the links to "my official
site" or "author's site" must be
http://iut-tice.ujf-grenoble.fr/kicad/ <http://iut-tice.ujf-grenoble.fr/kicad/>

The wiki links to the authors homepage was corrected now to this site.

Specially on kicad.sourceforge.

net/wiki i am unable to edit the "english
Kicad homepage", and the obsolete link must be updated

You (and all) are able. Wiki doesn't have any restrictions for corrections.
Maybe you do not have a time or desire for this work?

--
Igor Plyatov