Re: Devel list at SF

Keep that thought for step 3.

Just a personal feeling: I think we should try and stay with a big project hosting site for the main part, because there are several problems I see hosting on a personal/private server: What happens, if the owner of the server cannot host us anymore? What happens if he/she has no time to maintain the server for a while? What happens if the hoster and the developers get into an argument?

I don't mean this personal, but these things have happened to other projects before...

So, just to throw in another candidate for project management: Has anyone had a look at Google Code / Groups?

- Jonas