Re: pcbnew - thermal stubs

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009, Rok Markovic wrote:

Here is the patch for thermal stubs removal. I have tested it with most
of my boards (with more than 100 components). The patch still leaves
some room for improvements and tweaking.

I briefly tested this patch on 2 boards in demo.
on interf_u its works.

On video.brd (i commited my test version) its does not work.
A lot (most?) of round pads but not all have their stubs removed.

I made some minor changes but no results.

Note: Stubs lenght seems not exactly calculated as in thermal pads calculation for round and oval pads.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

Maître de conférences
Directeur d'études 2ieme année.
Génie Electrique et Informatique Industrielle 2
Institut Universitaire de Technologie 1 de Grenoble
BP 67, 38402 St Martin d'Heres Cedex

Recherche :
GIPSA-LIS - INPG
Rue de la Houille Blanche