Re: Polygon work

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009, Rok Markovic wrote:

how to set parameters. Does anyone knows, how can we suggest to user how
to set parameters (maybe some sort of image) ???

I think the finest way would be pulling the defaults from module dimensions in the loaded design. For example if there is just 100mil raster stuff make trac/via/keepout 30mil (or so). For educating in choices wiki page would be best.

I would like too see stable release in february. TODO list is rather
short of short term items to be done (for release).

Me too. Personally polygon zones is the most important thing, then maybe the zoom. For bug fixes printing on wxGTK sould get fixed.

-Vesa