Re: Polygon work

HI to all!

Yes, Jean-Piere I agree with you - it is not the code problem, it is
program problem. We have to tell users what each parameter means, but I
have no idea how. I am familiar with code, but I still ned some thinking
how to set parameters. Does anyone knows, how can we suggest to user how
to set parameters (maybe some sort of image) ???

I would like to see per_footprint/per_pad zone setings. I like proposal
from Vesa for Zones_Inside_Zone too. But this is not first thing in the
list. I agree with Dick that thermals are not neccessary for SMT pads,
but try to unsolder through hole component in 4 or more layer board.

I do *not* like my idea about adding stubs after removal anymore. Too
much truble.

I would like too see stable release in february. TODO list is rather
short of short term items to be done (for release).

Rok

Dick Hollenbeck pravi: