Feedback about Zones

I am just back from a visit to my manufacturer, having visited all facilities and processes for more than one hour. It was very interesting...

I can give some feedback about zones:

1) I was proud of my filed zones, smooth with polygons. I just found that they have to convert all those back to segments because their photoploter has bugs related to polygons...

This can be a warning for users to check with their manufacturers !!!

2) They reported a very common problem: many CADs make some zones too thin... KICAD id *better than most* because it has a "minimum zone width" parameter. Congratulations Kicad :)

Alain
PS: sending to both devel and users