Re: RS274X file format.

This is why I have been using wxList and wxArray instead of C++ list and
vector.

I don't share your enthusiasm for these two containers.

There is little standard about C++ if <vector> is not. In fact I would even disagree with you. wxString is reasonable because it is unicode and work with the gui functions. Beyond that using standard C++ containers is entirely safe and likely gives you an easier path to a different GUI library. Say somebody wanted to go to QT someday......

Dick