Re: kicad save file format

Yeah sorry about that, this was just a suggestion.

I'm trying to fix it !

Dick Hollenbeck a écrit :

Damien RANNOU wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is Damien RANNOU, I'm a hardware and software developer in a
> French company, and I use kicad since 3 years ago (I was using it in a
> french robotic association).
>
> I recently commited some modifications in eeschema and pcbnew, to be
> able to write multilines text. I found some bugs, that I'm trying to
> fix.
This sounds like you created a bug, not found a bug.

> The biggest one is that if you save a eeschema with a multiline
> Text, you will not be able to load it because file format doesn't allow
> multiline text.

It is good to know where you are going before you begin your trip.

I agree that the file format cannot support your changes. But this is
an involved discussion that cannot be made by one person, especially one
that just arrived. I suggest you look at all previous postings about
file formats.

Thanks,

Dick

--