Re: Re: Vector fonts

Lorenzo wrote:
IMHO using wxFont would be a PITA... matching metrics and spacing between screen and plot would be really difficult (thing like hinting and similar stuff). IF we have a 'filled polygon' primitive in wx with a reasonable fill rule (i.e. winding, not odd/even), just feed the outline to it to draw on screen...

Again, email is barely better than smoke signals.....

I don't see this as a problem.

If we can get a bit map, and we can, we can rasterize at the size needed. This was your suggestion, but I am running with it a little further.

wxFont support can give us a bridge to any font, we do not have to baby sit fonts anymore at that point.

Dick