Re: Re: Plotting infrastructure reworking patch

Lorenzo wrote:
> At least is funny :D strange, it should have crept in somewhere...
> I haven't tested buses heavily, but such a macroscopic fault...

Yeah, it kinda jumps at you ;-)

Buses are fine in r1847. Thanks !

> I HATE arcs...

;-))) Seems that they hate you back: the inductor is now good, but
if you look at page 6 on
http://people.openmoko.org/werner/kicad-bad-plot-r1847.pdf
(AUDIO), the EXC24CB102U chokes (B3005, B3004, B4102, etc.) now have
what looks like 1.5 circles, and the FILTER (stock KiCad) is still
upside-down.

By the way, is it just me, or does one have to back out a lot of
DXF code before r1847 even passes cmake, and some more for
compiling ?

Thanks,
- Werner