Re: PCBNEW DRC with rotated rectangular pads (partial fix in r1952)

Am Montag, 7. September 2009 17:10:52 schrieb Dick Hollenbeck:
> It would be nice to know somebody else is not concurrently working on
> DRC while I do this.

Ok, I see.

I have done some research already, the fixes are not too difficult, but there are
many cases to consider (i.e. trapezoid<->segment etc.).

I have started, as you may have seen in r1955, but I am far from being done...
I do have a refined version that can do trapez<->rect/trapez, which I haven't
checked in as it requires some more testing (maybe tomorrow).

I don't think it will be too difficult to adapt the code to your proposed
changes, so I think parallel work on DRC should be OK.

- Jonas