Re: Kicad build fails with Boost 1.34 (documentation

On Mon, 14 Sep 2009, Alain Mouette wrote:

Does anyone have a link to the 9.04 files that are needed to install
boost 1.37?

One has to enable "universe" repository. From Synaptic (Settings->Sources...) and then just search "boost".
I think libboost1.37-dev pulls all the Boost stuff along.

I hope I got it right what you meant. I also would like to say to all newcomers: Please read the fine documentation, manuals, wikis, and forums. It's all there. I want to emphasize that this is said in very kind tone and I'm not perfect neither (just in case someone thinks I think I am ;). Also asking is needed on times. There has been countless questions asked by me too, from my parents and plumbers, electricians, grandfather, grandmother... along the years.

Regards,
-Vesa