Translating remarks to English

I have a problem with French remarks in kicad. I would like to write a script to automatically translate all French remarks in kicad to English using google.translate.

My idea is to write something like an ocr program. It will scan source files and find all remarks, then translate remarks using google.translate apps,find if they are in French (English to English would be the same after translation), finally allow somebody to easily see the original text and the translation in English and accept/fix it.

Do you think it is worth doing?

Follow ups