Re: Metric and English grids sizes.

Command ID? This is a bug, no?

Only if you add new grid size IDs then it possible that you will get a
warning about an grid size not being available. Grid sizes are looked
up by the command ID that is associated with them. The grid setting
will fall back to the first grid size in the grid list if the command ID
is not found in the list. It's only a bug in my dev branch because I
added some additional metric grid sizes to the pcb grid list. The
current design has the potential to be a bug every time someone decides
to add a new grid size command ID.

Wayne

Then we need something more stable. I'd switch over to a 0 based index into the list of grid sizes, but maybe treat user size as special, assigning it -1, just so it does not get moved in the future if more sizes are added.

Dick